- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- A Step Ahead Foundation of Middle Tennessee receives $10,000+ donation from 100+ Women Who Care
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Partner Clinics
A Step Ahead Foundation of Middle Tennessee receives $10,000+ donation from 100+ Women Who Care
A Step Ahead Foundation of Middle Tennessee (ASAFMT) has received a $10,200 donation from 100+ Women Who Care of Middle Tennessee.
This local chapter of the 100+ Women Who Care chose the Foundation for their quarterly donation in order to support the family planning efforts of A Step Ahead Foundation’s mission.
Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
Originally featured on the Shelby County Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative Blog
By: Alicia Anderson