- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- A Step Ahead Foundation of Middle Tennessee receives $10,000+ donation from 100+ Women Who Care
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Partner Clinics
A Step Ahead offers women in Nashville and Middle Tennessee free long-acting reversible contraception (LARC) to prevent unplanned pregnancies.
We offer free access to easy to use, reversible methods of contraception. We make it easy for you to plan your family and get a step ahead in life.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don't have insurance?
What if I have insurance?
Our partner health clinic will bill your private insurance first, but we will pay any co-pay and/or deductibles for Middle Tennessee residents. There will be no out of pocket costs to any of our patients.Get More Answers »
What does the appointment include?
With any appointment for free birth control, we provide a free woman's health screening including a pregnancy test and STI test. If you are over 21, you will also receive a free pap test.Get More Answers »